Inexchange10 GDPR Statement
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect any of the following:
- First name, last name, user name or another similar identifier
- Billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number
- Bank account and payment details
- Details about payment from you and other details of services you have purchased from Inexchange10
- Internet protocol (IP) address, your log-in data, browser type, and version, time zone settings and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Inexchange10 website, products, and services
- Information about how you use the Inexchange10 website
- Information about preferences in receiving marketing from Inexchange10 and your communication preferences
How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect information from you in the course of your use of the Inexchange10 website, products, and services. For example, we collect information from you when you enroll as a member. We collect information from you when you contact or communicate with us (including through the website, by email, or otherwise). We also collect your personal data while monitoring the Inexchange10 website, products, and services. We gather information about you when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for instance engaging with our staff or registering for an event. We may also in certain cases collect or receive information about you from other sources, such as from an administrative user in your organization in order to create a member account for you.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
Inexchange10 collects personal data for the following principal purposes. We have also set out below the legal basis (as required by the GDPR) that we rely on to justify this use of your personal data.